- Design based off of proven full sized Ultimate Groomer, reinforced at critical points
- 1/4″ thick wall structural steel tube & 1/4″ thick stiff hitch, fully enclosed
- Hardened wear strips at 3 critical points along side rails
- 10″ of Ground clearance when raised
- 2″ Trailer Hitch w/ Rubber Puck to absorb shock
- Extendable Hitch w/ up to 9″ extension, Shear bolt protected
- Heavy Duty Front/Side Bumper
- Removable Top Crank Parking Stand
- 4 Adjustable Spring Loaded Cutting Blades (Front Serrated, Rear Straight)(Adj. Tension)
- Cutting Blades angled & positioned for increased flow of snow, cutting mogels, & easier pulling
- Removable Pins for every blade holder
- Fixed Position snow diverter after the 4th blade
- Grease zerks on every blade holder pivot point
- 3/16″ Pan, 3 bends for added strength, Integrated pull loop
- 3 Adjustable Pan Guide Runners (Hardened Material)
- Tires (18.5″ – 8.5″ – 8)” & Greaseable Hubs
- Toolbox w/ Reinforced floor, Aluminum Diamond Plate, Weather Proof Lid, Angled Lid
- Wireless Controller
- (2) Deep Cycle Battery w/ battery charger
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic Hose, 4000psi
- LED Strobe Light w/ waterproof connection
- LED Work Light with waterproof connection
- Rubber Pan Flap (Bolt on)
- Primed and painted
- 1 year warranty (on workmanship)
||Length with Extendable Hitch
||16’10” (17’7″ extended)
|GDJ6-12 w/ Ski
||16’10” (17’7″ extended)
- Hydraulic Ski Design for optimal float – senses bottom of hills & bridge holes reducing bounce, blade chatter, and effort to pull
- Cylinder Stops
- 4 Adjustable Cutting Blades (All Straight)
- 4 Adjustable Pan Guide Runners (Hardened Material)
- 1/4″ AR400 Pan ilo Standard
*** Ski option on the Ultimate Junior is a game changer as it equalizes the weight of the drag and takes weight off the tow vehicle
|Any Blade Combo (Serrated or Straight)
|Adjustable Rear Guide Runners (4)
|1/4″ AR400 Pan ilo Standard
|Custom Paint Colors
*** Other options available upon request
When not building the Ultimate Groomer Drag our employees are manufacturing heavy duty snowplows, wings and underbody scrapers. Our Groomer Drags have additional 2”x 4” tubing that provide additional strength that many other manufacturers may not provide. Ultimate has extra bracing at critical points and additionally mounts plates at the connection sites.
The design of the Ultimate Groomer Drag creates a user friendly and effective grooming experience. The laid-back angle of the 5 cutting edges provide a clean cut without jumping or chattering which may leave a compromised trail. The hydraulic ski has the ability to make “good operators” into “great operators” by finding the ideal grooming setting and then being able to relocate with ease after stiff hitching obstacles.
Fit & Finish
UTE is very proud of its fit and finish of the final product that we provide. We ensure that all equipment that leaves our manufacturing shop is the highest quality. All equipment is inspected and tested to ensure that it functions correctly once the customer receives it.
What is the purpose of the ski?
The ski is something that is unique to Ultimate, it is an added function that will enhance the functionality of the drag. Like many other drags on the market, the Ultimate can use the stiff hitch to move the front of the drag up and down. The ski allows you to find the “sweet spot” when grooming and once you need to raise the front of the drag you can simply stiff hitch as needed and return to the same groomer position where the ski was set to maintain a consistent trail.
We have found that the addition of the ski to the Ultimate Junior has greatly diminished the amount of load on the tow vehicle as it distributes the weight of the drag and makes it easier to pull.
Why was this engineering design chosen for the Ultimate Groomer?
UTE highly values doing things well and correct the first time. UTE identified and appreciated the strength and durability of the Ultimate Groomer Drag design. Over the past 9 years of owning the product line we have made a few minor improvements and are proud of the durability and consistency that the drag provides during use. The perimeter of the drag is constructed with 2” x 6” runners and all internal supports are built with 2” x 4” tubing. The drag attains its strength through it designed tilted rails which will create strength across the entire drag and will eliminate the drag from twisting and becoming compromised. Ultimate also provides extra plating at points of connection to create extra strength during the rigorous process of grooming. The Ultimate also offers a standard adjustable stiff hitch with 3 settings to provide customers with ability to set the drag to their tow equipment.
What hook-up requirements are needed? How long does hook-up generally take?
In general, hook-up should only take 5-10 minutes. A user needs a tow vehicle with a 2″ ball hitch, a wireless controller is provided to operate the wheels, stiff hitch & ski from the cab. A pintle hitch would be needed and an electrical connection to run lights.